Whilst there is no silver bullet for a successful marketing campaign, we have built up expertise on what is best practice.
1) Always provide a call to action in the campaign
2) Understand what behavior or group of actions leads to sales i.e. People who watch at least half the trailer and click on 2 cast members are 70% more likely to buy tickets.
3) There should be a clear purpose to the campaign i.e. buy tickets or check out the cast
4) Measure the likelihood of consumers to buy tickets and create a conversion funnel to convert them. Focus advertising messaging to take them through the funnel.
5) Retargeting is powerful to help with conversion but make it clear to consumers you are retargeting them to make sure they book with a time limited message to tell them why they should book now.